Adam Scott, Tiger Woods, and...Billy Horschel? Horschel may not be as popular as Scott and Tiger, but his swing ranks right up there with theirs! In this new video, I break down Horschel's backswing and show you how to: 1) Keep your club on a nearly perfect plane, 2) Maintain your posture throughout the swing, and 3) Load your right glute for a powerful transition.
Video Practice Points
- Watch Billy Horschel's swing for a near perfect backswing
- At the completion of the takeaway the club face is square, his right arm is straight, and he's got a good shoulder turn
- The backswing goes up on plane, he keeps his posture and knee flex, and his shoulders stay square to his spine
- The butt of the club is over his right shoulder and his left wrist is flat at the top
- Watch Five Minutes to the Perfect Backswing to get these moves in your own swing
Billy Horschel Golf Swing Analysis: Get On Plane