My Favorite Videos
Your 3-Step Cure for the "Chicken Wing" Golf Swing
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 17, 2014
Are you struggling to find a cure for your "chicken wing"?
You're not alone.
This swing fault plagues tons of golfers, and it's really holding you back from having a good swing.
It causes inconsistency and robs you of distance.
The good news is that you now have a 3-step drill to help you fix this dreaded problem once and for all.
Not only will this video get your swing looking and feeling better, but you'll also learn:
- How to keep your arms nice and wide in your follow through, and
- How fixing your chicken wing can also stop your over-the-top slice and loss of lag!
Check out this video now because you can cure your chicken wing and a whole lot more!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Place Alignment Stick Vertical Forward On Target Line
- Make Swings Being Sure to Miss Stick to the Right
- Check to Be Sure Both Arms Are Extended
- Hold Finish To Check