Drill to Increase Lag and Fix Left Thumb Pain / Soreness
Casting the club in the downswing is a sure way to destroy club head speed.
If it seems like you’ve tried everything and you’re still casting, then you’ll be surprised to hear that the problem may be due to something as simple as your left thumb.
A great indicator is if you're experiencing any left thumb pain or soreness in your golf swing.
In this video, I’ll show you how pushing with your left thumb may be causing you to cast your club, and I’ll show you a simple drill that’ll fix it.
You’ll find out:
- How to know if your left thumb is pushing too much,
- Which fingers in your grip to concentrate on to pull your club though impact, and
- How stopping your left wrist from breaking down eliminates flipping!
Check out this video now because my simple drill will increase your club head speed and fix any thumb pain you've got!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Many Times Casting Can Stem From Pushing w/ The Left Thumb
- Hold the Club Loose w/ the Left Thumb To Reduce Pressure
- Grip the Club With the Bottom 3 Fingers of Left Hand