Shorten Your Swing, Keep Your Distance: Right Knee Drill
If you shorten your swing with only your arms, you're going to give up a ton of distance.
I want you to stop overswinging, but you must load properly in your backswing if you don’t want to sacrifice power.
In this video, you'll learn the Right Knee Laser Beam Drill to do just that.
You’ll find out:
1) Why twisting your hips around in your backswing isn’t necessary for power, and
2) How to get fully loaded in your backswing every time.
Watch this video now to learn this simple drill that’ll encourage a more efficient and powerful swing!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Imagine Laser Shooting From Right Knee at Address
- At Top Of Swing Laser Should Still be Hitting Same Spot on Ground
- Right Knee Remains Flexed