Right Shoulder Golf Swing Drill: Fix Sledgehammer Swing
I had a "blast" making this video. You've gotta watch it!
I knock the heck out of some concrete blocks with a sledgehammer and teach you an important lesson while doing so:
Aggressively rotating your entire body through impact may feel powerful, but swinging your club like a sledgehammer is costing you a ton of distance.
Body rotation is not enough!
In this "Right Shoulder Golf Swing Drill" video, I'll show you, in a pretty explosive demonstration, how to create the proper leverage in your swing for a ton of club head speed.
You'll learn a series of drills that will teach you:
- How your right shoulder helps leverage your swing for more lag, and
- How to release your built-up lag for explosive distance!
BONUS! These drills may fix your slice by eliminating all of your over-the-top swing tendencies.
Watch this video now to stop your sledgehammer swing and start outdriving your buddies with an effortless, properly leveraged swing!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Driving w/ Right Side Slow Clubhead Speed & Requires Maximum Effort
- Proper Release Right Shoulder Stays Back w/ Shoulders Level
- Right Arm Extends From Shoulder
- Practice Right Arm Drill: Keeping Right Shoulder Back While Hitting Impact Bag