My Favorite Videos
Super Simple Weight Shift Drill to Improve Quickly
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 16, 2014
It's easy to get bogged down with the complexities of each part of the swing.
But when it comes to transferring your weight, you won't believe how easy it is to perform this one simple weight shift drill.
In this video, I'll show you the drill that has my students executing a proper weight shift within just a few minutes!
You'll be amazed how quickly you can have an athletic weight shift with improved footwork and balance.
Check out this video now because you need a proper weight shift to improve your consistency and your distance!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Start w/ Normal Stance Width
- Perform Figure 8 Footwork
- In Backswing: Left Heel Off Ground, Right Toe Off Ground
- Drive Right Heel Firmly Into Ground
- Right Heel & Left Toe Off Ground
- Drive Left Heel Into Ground