Stop Casting with Your Right Arm in the Golf Downswing
Want to Learn One Drill that will Teach You All 10 Consistency Keys of the Pros?
If you’re embarrassed by your distance, then you must stop casting the club.
The difference between crushing your drives and hitting weak bloopers that barely make the fairway comes down to maintaining your lag.
In this video, you’ll find out:
1) How Tiger Woods builds lag for power,
2) What to feel with your right arm in the downswing to maintain lag, and
3) When you should fire your right arm for a powerful release.
Watch this video now and start releasing every ounce of built-up lag into your shots!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Casting Caused by Extending Right Arm Early
- Keep Right Arm Bent Late Into Downswing
- Right Elbow Extends Like Piston Through Impact