My Favorite Videos
Wide-to-Narrow Golf Swing Must Finish Wide for Speed
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 16, 2014
Is your swing shape holding you back from getting the consistent distance that you want?
Despite the million swing variations among the pros, they all share a similar swing shape:
It's this swing shape that allows the pros to hit more consistent shots with more club head speed.
In this video, I'll demonstrate how the pros shape their swings, and I'll show you:
- The 3 critical steps of swing shaping that you need to focus on,
- Where you're losing club head speed, and
- What drills you can perform now that'll help you smash the ball!
Check out this video now because you'll learn how to create Tour-caliber club head speed.
Checkpoints for Practice
- Step 1: Wide Takeaway
- Big Shoulder Turn
- Arms Straight But Relaxed
- Step 2: Narrow Downswing
- Right Arm Bends From Elbow
- Both Wrists Cock Vertically to Create Lag
- Step 3: Wide Release
- Arms Relaxed and Straight in Follow Through
- Wrist Un-cocked to Release Lag
- Repeat 9 to 3 Swing Until Ingrained