Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
A common fault that I see is coming through impact with the wrong vertical shaft angle (or lie angle).
This may cause the club to hit toe first or heel first.
In this video, you’ll see how vertical shaft lean (your club's lie angle at impact) affects compression and how you can get this impact condition right.
After that, you'll want to watch the rest of this series, which literally covers everything you need to know about creating ideal contact.
7 Laws to Master Compression Video Series
- 7 Laws to Master Compression Introduction
- Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
- Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
- Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
- Law 4: How Your Angle of Attack Affects Compression
- Law 5: How Your Loft at Impact Affects Compression
- Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
- Law 7: How Club Face Contact Affects Compression