Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
Want to Learn One Drill that will Teach You All 10 Consistency Keys of the Pros?
Opening or closing your club face through impact influences how solidly you’ll strike the shot.
In this video, I’ll show you how club face angle affects compression.
You’ll find out how to transfer the maximum amount of energy to the ball.
After that, you'll want to watch the rest of this series, which literally covers everything you need to know about creating ideal contact.
7 Laws to Master Compression Video Series
- 7 Laws to Master Compression Introduction
- Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
- Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
- Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
- Law 4: How Your Angle of Attack Affects Compression
- Law 5: How Your Loft at Impact Affects Compression
- Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
- Law 7: How Club Face Contact Affects Compression