My Favorite Videos
Drills to Avoid Being Stuck in Your Golf Swing
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 17, 2014
Getting stuck happens.
It can cause you to block shots, hit others thin, and be aggravatingly inconsistent.
Even Tiger has struggled with getting stuck throughout much of his career, occasionally blocking his shots way off course.
In this video, I’ll show you what getting stuck is, what it looks like, and most importantly, how to avoid being stuck in your swing.
You’ll find out:
- Why getting stuck makes releasing your club extremely difficult, and
- Drills to avoid getting stuck by syncing your arms and torso.
Getting stuck can be maddening, so let’s make sure your swing is synced up for consistent shots.
Check out this video now to get your arms in front of your torso and stop getting stuck!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Stuck Determined by Hands in Relation to Chest
- Goal: For Hands To be In Front Of Shirt Buttons Through Downswing
- Chest Stays "Closed" in Downswing