3 Sources to Increase Power in Your Golf Swing
Online Golf Instruction By: Chuck Quinton, Master Instructor • FULL BIO •
If you think more rotation is how to increase power in your golf swing, then you may be giving up a ton of distance.
Rotation is important for swing speed, but you’re not going to get much distance if you ignore the other sources of power.
In this video, I’ll explain your 3 sources of power.
More importantly, you'll learn how to balance them for maximum distance.
You’ll find out:
- How to build up enough lag in your swing,
- Why width gets so much hype these days, and
- Why rotation alone is not enough for the distance you need.
I also explain what power source matters most so you can get the optimum balance.
Watch this video now because you must understand all 3 sources of power to hit blistering drives!
Checkpoints for Practice
- 1. Leverage: Creating Angles w/ Wrist and Arms (Lag and Release)
- 2. Width: Bigger Arc = More Speed
- 3. Rotation: Torso Rotates and Decelerates to Transfer Speed