My Favorite Videos
Left Shoulder Backswing Push: Breaking the Rules?
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 17, 2014
So, you're practicing your backswing over and over again but something's just not right.
You're really pulling that shoulder blade down and in but feel too restricted and weak at the top.
Had enough and looking for an answer?
In this video, I'll explain how your left shoulder moves in the backswing by exploring the biomechanics of the push/pull relationship in rotational movement.
This is crucial if you want a more natural, powerful swing.
Watch the video and you'll find out:
- Why you need to properly snyc your muscles used for rotation,
- Why a left shoulder push in the backswing doesn't violate RST principles, and
- How fixing your left shoulder in the backswing will help you pick up distance.
Check out this video now because you might be one small movement away from extra distance!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Shoulder Rotation is Combination Of Torso Turn and Shoulder Movement
- Left Shoulder Will Protract As You Swing to the Top of Backswing to Make Full Turn