Stop Slicing and Start Releasing in Your Golf Swing
In this video, I’ll show you how to release your club to stop slicing and get better compression and explosive distance.
You’ll find out:
- Why a "body release" requires way too much effort and may cause you to slice your shots, and
- How “throwing your club” encourages an efficient and powerful release.
Also, I’ll show you how Tiger and Vijay release the club and compare their efficient club releases to a weak body release.
Check out this video now to quit slicing and get more club head speed with less effort!
Checkpoints for Practice
- In Release - Letting Go of Energy From Body Out to Club
- Releasing Energy Mostly From Right Arm
- Clubface Will Rotate Independent of Body
- Releasing w/ Body is More Effort and Slower
- Left Arm Rotates Through Impact/ Squaring at Impact
- Right Arm Adds Speed as If Throwing