My Favorite Videos
Stop Slicing and Start Releasing in Your Golf Swing
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 17, 2014
In this video, I’ll show you how to release your club to stop slicing and get better compression and explosive distance.
You’ll find out:
- Why a "body release" requires way too much effort and may cause you to slice your shots, and
- How “throwing your club” encourages an efficient and powerful release.
Also, I’ll show you how Tiger and Vijay release the club and compare their efficient club releases to a weak body release.
Check out this video now to quit slicing and get more club head speed with less effort!
Checkpoints for Practice
- In Release - Letting Go of Energy From Body Out to Club
- Releasing Energy Mostly From Right Arm
- Clubface Will Rotate Independent of Body
- Releasing w/ Body is More Effort and Slower
- Left Arm Rotates Through Impact/ Squaring at Impact
- Right Arm Adds Speed as If Throwing