Left Hand Low Putting: What You MUST Know
Online Golf Instruction By: Chuck Quinton, Master Instructor • FULL BIO •
Jack Nicklaus said if he could go back and change one thing about his golf game, he’d start off with left hand low putting.
That’s a big statement from a great putter.
So, let’s take an in-depth look at the left hand low putting method.
In this video, I’ll show you how to putt left hand low and why it may be the answer for your putting struggles.
You’ll find out:
- How putting left hand low aligns with the fundamentals of pushing vs pulling that the RST was built upon,
- How your right hand may be sabotaging your consistency, and
- Why just any old putter won't work with this technique.
I’ll also show you what the drawbacks are for putting left hand low.
Check out this video now to find out if the left hand low putting stroke is your answer for more consistent putting!
Checkpoints for Practice
- Primary Putting Hand Will Be Left Hand
- Back of Left Hand Pointing Toward the Target
- Corner of Grip in The Life Line of Palm for Both Hands
- Focus of Pulling With Left Hand
- Want to Hinge Forward More From Hips For Straight Back and Straight Through Feeling
- Want a Face Balanced Putter
- You will rock your shoulders just like a conventional putting stroke and grip