My Favorite Videos
Reshaping Your Golf Swing for Lag
It's no secret that you want more lag in your swing. In this incredible video, I give you a 4-Step Sequence that will teach you how to become a "Lag Monster!" Reshape your golf swing to make lag your primary speed source!
- Work with each arm separately to reshape the golf swing for lag
- Each arm will relearn how to swing the club correctly, from backswing to follow through
- Use an impact bag with each arm to focus on form at impact
- Swinging freely, check that the divot is bottoming out consistently for each arm
- Add a ball in front of the impact bag with each arm, then work on hitting balls without the bag
- Introduce the right arm back into the left arm's swing as a "passenger" at first, and vice versa
This one simple video will literally transform your golf swing forever. If you've struggled with casting or chicken winging, follow the golf swing drills here and you will completely rid yourself of these nasty swing flaws. This will help you reshape your golf swing around leverage rather than stressing your body so much by having too much rotation.
As you'll see in the video, without trying at all, I develop massive golf swing lag when doing the left arm part of the drill. Just by simply removing the right arm completely and softening the wrist and focusing on moving my body first, you can develop Sergio Garcia-esque lag!