My Favorite Videos
5 Minute Golf Setup w/ Weight Shift
Once you've mastered the setup, you can add weight shift to your program to begin developing the motor skills needed for one of the most important aspects of the golf swing.
- You should be completely comfortable with the setup drill before moving on to this drill
- From a perfect setup, shift your weight one inch to the right, keeping hands and arms still
- Keep the weight on the inside of the right foot
- Shift three inches back to the left, bringing your left leg into neutral
- You can add a slight rotation of the left thigh to help get into neutral
5 Minutes to the Perfect Weight Shift is one of the most overlooked and critical elements to properly sequencing the golf swing.