My Favorite Videos
Golf Swing Transition Drill
Most instructors consider the transition in the golf swing the most difficult, if not impossible, aspect to teach. When you understand the underlying biomechanics and purpose of the movements, it makes it simple to break it down into the RST learning program that will allow you to revolutionize your golf swing transition in just a couple weeks of doing these drills.
- Learning the correct sequence of golf swing transition & the downswing is 99 percent of the swing
- Start with the Downcock Drill - go to the top, pause, downcock to bring the club in
- Bring your hands to your right thigh with the club parallel to the ground & the face slightly shut
- Start with arms only then add in the club, held upside down
- With the club held normally, pause at each step to check form
- Next, go through entire sequence smoothly, but very slowly
Mastering the golf swing transition is easy when you follow the steps I lay out in this golf instruction video. Be patient at first and walk through the drills in steps to ensure that you can perform the movements slowly at first, then slowly add speed.