My Favorite Videos
Knuckles Down - Logo Down
The typical amateur golfer has no idea how to control the trajectory of the golf ball. They hit weak, high floating golf shots that get beat up by the wind and make it harder to control distance. In this video I reveal the SECRETS of how to hit low penetrating missiles with any club in the bag.
- Left hand position controls most aspects of ball flight - shot direction, shape, trajectory, etc.
- Left knuckles roll down into impact
- The logo of the glove feels like it's pointing down at the ground at impact - the left wrist is slightly arched
- To hit a higher shot, the logo should feel like it points at the target
- Let the wrist go slightly to the right for a fade, rotate a little more for a draw