Optimize loft at impact for more compression!
Flipping the club vs. striking the ball with forward shaft lean can dramatically affect loft at impact.
In this video, find out how your club's effective loft at impact affects compression.
Also, learn why, and by how much, PGA Tour pros lean their club shafts at impact for penetrating shots!
After that, you'll want to watch the rest of this series, which literally covers everything you need to know about creating ideal contact.
7 Laws to Master Compression Video Series
Click for Series Home Page
- 7 Laws to Master Compression Introduction
- Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
- Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
- Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
- Law 4: How Your Angle of Attack Affects Compression
- Law 5: How Your Loft at Impact Affects Compression
- Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
- Law 7: How Club Face Contact Affects Compression