Throw the Ball Drill Pt 2: The Missing Piece
Are you ready to maximize your club head speed at impact?
If so, you need this missing piece from our wildly popular "Throw the Ball Drill" video.
In this Part 2 video, you'll get a drill to ingrain the perfect release point.
It's got you covered, whether you’re a hip spinner or if your hips are too quiet.
Watch this video now to improve your release timing and pick up speed at impact, the only place it really counts!
Checkpoints for Practice
- For Hip Spinners:
- Try to Keep the Shoulders and Hips Closed in Downswing
- Keep Right Heel on Ground
- Release the Ball With the Throwing of the Right Arm
- For NON Hip Spinners:
- Same Motions as Above, But Now Hips Can Feel as They Are Opening Through Impact
- Shoulder Still Square to Ball At Point of Release