My Favorite Videos
Right Hand Only Distance Control Drill
Learn how to control the distance on your putts and regain a sense of feel and touch on the greens. Also provides a simple training aid to learn to hit the center of the face more often for better distance control. You can order the Sweet Spot 360 in our Online Store.
- The trailing hand - usually the right - is responsible for the feel and touch of the putting stroke
- A right hand only drill helps you develop this feel and distance control
- You want just a little bit of hinge in the right wrist and a little bit of release through the putt
- Once comfortable with the hinge & release, use the Sweet Spot 360 to practice hitting the center of the face consistently
- Finally, bring the left hand back into the shot without losing the control you have gained with the right