Understand the key differences between how the hips turn in RS1 vs RST and how to move efficiently in the golf swing. If you struggle hitting fairway woods off the deck, this video can help you understand why and teach you how to really compress the ball.
Video Practice Points
- Belt Buckle Drill #1: Go to the top of the swing
- Belt Buckle Drill #2: Make the lateral shift
- Belt Buckle Drill #3: Focus on keeping your belt buckle closed as you use your arms to come into impact.
- Driver Drill #1: Tee up the driver half an inch from the ground
- Driver Drill #2: Place a second tee four or five inches in front of the ball
- Driver Drill #3: Practice hitting the ball and clipping the second tee
Don't Spin Your Hips Really Fast in the Downswing
Ben Hogan's Swing from Down the Line
Proper Hip Rotation in the Rotary Golf Backswing
Rotary Golf Swing Rotation Through the Ball - Side by Side Comparison