My Favorite Videos
Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
Learn the 3 Tour Pro Consistency Secrets You've NEVER Heard!
Watch part 2 now to see how you're moving your body in the opposite direction of the pros!
Published: February 20, 2014
Club path is which direction the club is moving through impact.
A bad club path not only may be the cause of wayward ball flight, but it also results in a loss of power.
This video tells you how swing path affects compression.
Follow the advice and you'll see an improvement in both power and direction!
After that, you'll want to watch the rest of this series, which literally covers everything you need to know about creating ideal contact.
7 Laws to Master Compression Video Series
- 7 Laws to Master Compression Introduction
- Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
- Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
- Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
- Law 4: How Your Angle of Attack Affects Compression
- Law 5: How Your Loft at Impact Affects Compression
- Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
- Law 7: How Club Face Contact Affects Compression