Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
Online Golf Instruction By: Chuck Quinton, Master Instructor • FULL BIO •
Club head speed is the #1 determinant of player handicaps.
Find out how speed affects compression for solid and powerful shots.
In this video, I cover where club head speed comes from and the 4 main keys to improve it.
After that, you'll want to watch the rest of this series, which literally covers everything you need to know about creating ideal contact.
7 Laws to Master Compression Video Series
- 7 Laws to Master Compression Introduction
- Law 1: How Your Swing Speed Affects Compression
- Law 2: How Your Swing Path Affects Compression
- Law 3: How Your Face Angle Affects Compression
- Law 4: How Your Angle of Attack Affects Compression
- Law 5: How Your Loft at Impact Affects Compression
- Law 6: How Your Club Lie Angle Affects Compression
- Law 7: How Club Face Contact Affects Compression